Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mini Classes!

Hello, Friends!

A few weeks ago, I did a mini card class for Oh My Crafts.  I taught how to use the Gate On The Edge Die to create a 'pocket'.  Here's the card I created:



Here's a close up of the 'pocket' 
The white patterned paper is sitting in the 'pocket'.  Our next mini class will be on April 1st.  (No joke!)  ;)  Click Here for more info!  And yes, the class is free!  We'll also have a question and answer session afterwards.  :)

I hope to see you at the next class!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. If we weren't able to watch the class live, has the video been saved someplace for viewing? Love the card, and would love to learn the technique. Thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...