Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wowsers!

Yep, that's all I can say! Wowsers! ;)

CHA was a complete blast! Our booth was busy!  

Between taking {Sneak Peek} videos for the blog and Facebook, I was also busy demonstrating my favorite machine, the eclips!  Oh, and then I was also in lots of meetings!  ;)

We have some very exciting things coming up this year!  {That's why there were so many meetings!}  ;)

I also got to spend some time with one of our licensed designers, Karen Burniston. 
Karen and I in front of her incredible display of new dies.
 Karen has the most amazing pop-up die designs!  We even got to talk 'shop' about future releases!  Fun!

 As you of course know, Tim Holtz demoed his products in our booth each day.  It was so hard to get pictures or videos due to the crowds!  But, I did want to show off the amazing demo table we created for Tim.  These pictures don't do it justice.  It's stunning!  I'm trying to convince Marty (the designer of the table) that I need a special one too.  {grin}


As you can see, even when Tim wasn't there, people would gather around to check out the table!  ;)

Now that CHA is over, it's back to business as usual.  Next week, I'll be traveling to Toronto, Canada to be on The Shopping Channel.  Make sure you check your local listings if you live in Canada and tune in!  ;)

Happy Crafting,
Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. You'd been really busy, Stephanie! I could see it on Facebook but not only taking videos, i didn't know you were teaching & MEETINGS! I can't wait to get that NEW pop up DIE from Karen! I really like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you have in store for us in Big Shot Pro dies for 2011? I've only seen one so far. C2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, so glad we met and wish I could have spent more time together- these shows get so hectic! Love the video you took of the Fresh Vintage display-and all of them- thanks for that! Hope you can rest up at some point... Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephanie - thank you so much for all the great videos and information - I felt like I was there (almost!). LOVE that Tim Holtz table - I need a custom table too!! How about Sizzix auctioning that one off...hehe!?!?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...