Monday, February 21, 2011

I'd Like to Introduce...

A friend of mine.  :)

His name is Jonathan Fong and we've known each other for about seven years.  (More on that later...)  Anyway, he has a new web show called Style with a Smile.  Recently, he had on his first guest, one of our licensed designers, Eileen Hull.

Check out the episode....




Can't see the video? Click Here!


Fun, huh?!?

Jonathan and I met in 2004 on the set of a craft (pilot) show we were taping for HGTV.  We were cast (along with Ellen Allen) as the 'Craft Experts'.   Sadly, the show didn't get picked up.  :(  But, we had a great time getting to know each other.

Just for fun, I dug up some photos from the set....
"Lounging" on the set...

A fun picture...

The Three Craft Experts
It's kind of funny to see that both Jonathan and I are much more 'blonder' now!  ;)

Jonathan...I bet you didn't think I would find these pics!  ;)

Make sure you tune into Jonathan's show often...now that he has 'discovered' the Big Shot...who knows what he will come up with next! :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. The video was so much fun. I laughed quite a bit. Johathan was so funny. I am getting a Big Shot for my birthday and the waiting is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie, where did you dig those pictures up from? Why am I on the phone on the set? I love them. Happy memories. We had so much fun, didn't we? I want you to come do my show!!! Who would've guessed that Sizzix would bring us back together. It's to "die" for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this Stephanie :-) Such fun! And Jonathan thanks again for having me on the show. Lesley- you have to check out his other webisodes too. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG - a famous Asian Crafter - I can't stand it!!!! Happy Feet!!!Yay.....someone other than Martin Yan (a cook)...............a great video. Ellen: youw ere so shy! Not like you at all!!!

    hugs to you both.....
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patti, Eileen wasn't shy. Her voice was just hoarse from yacking for four straight days at CHA. Every time I visited her in her booth, she was schmoozing with someone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so inspired. I am thinking rolled up squishy footie socks for the cupcakes, that fabulous die cut and #50 pics for party favors for my besties "50th" surprise limo/and wine tasting party. We can kick off those heels after wine tasting all day! Woo hoo! Thanks so much for this. I loved the show! :)
    ~Terri

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...