Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Flower Mini Album

Here's another great mini album by Debi....

Instructions:
Cover mat board with patterned paper. Die-cut Flower Album cover and pages out of covered mat board. Die-cut additional Flower parts and embellishments (also from Flower Album die) out of cardstock and patterned paper. Layer and adhere to cover. Embellish cover with buttons and string. Embellish album pages as desired. Attach cover and pages using a metal ring.


Supplies Used:
Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Metal Ring, Patterned Paper, String

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love this so cute but I still feel you need a big DT and blog candy that way we could see more different ideas of the same thing. Think about it I'd love to be one of the DT. I love my Sizzix

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...