Friday, February 25, 2011

eclips, Anyone? ;)

We couldn't end the week without an incredible project created with my favorite machine.  ;)

This card was created by Beth...
Instructions:

Create a card base out of patterned papers. Cut Heart Button out of patterned paper using the eclips machine and All Occasions cartridge. Adhere Heart to card. Ink edges of card. Cut Scroll Photo Corner out of cardstock using the eclips machine and All Occasions cartridge to form a vine. Ink edges of vine and attach to card. Cut a flower out of cardstock using the eclips machine and Flowers & Phrases cartridge. Layer flowers and embellish flower center with a button. Embellish with ribbon.
Supplies Used:
Other Supplies: Button, Cardstock, Ink, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

Happy Weekend!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. OH how I love this card!!!! I just got an Eclips last month and love to see more of these types of projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this machine. I wish there were more projects out there to see. Can't wait for the print and cut software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your projects. it just makes my mine start thinking of what to do next. thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O How PRETTY THANK U FOR SHARING!!! LOve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the eclips and the things you can do with it.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...