Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cute Valentine Card

I love making my own cards.  I just can't seem to spend $5 or more on a store bought card.  I'd much rather create one on my own for so much less!  And, it means so much more, when you make it yourself.  :)

Here's a great card by Deena....

Instructions:
Create a card base by folding a piece of cardstock in half. Cover card front with a piece of cardstock. Cut a piece of patterned paper to fit across the top third of the card and adhere. Cut a piece of cardstock to fit across the bottom third of the card, emboss using the Dots embossing folder and adhere. Wrap two overlapping ribbons around the card and tie two bows. Die-cut the frame and letters using the Butterfly Kisses Alphabet out of cardstock and adhere to the card. Die-cut the flowers and leaves using the Butterfly Kisses Alphabet out of cardstock and adhere to the card using pop-up dots. Embellish with chalk, jewels and buttons.


Supplies Used:
Other Supplies: Buttons, Cardstock, Chalk, Pop-Up Dots, Jewels, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Deena agree with you and your card is very pretty anyone would love to get it.

    Sizzix I have a question why don't you all have candy to give away I would love to win some.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this card - it's so fun and beautiful! And, I agree with Mrs. Debbie - most all the big name brand blogs offer blog candy; I'm surprised Sizzix doesn't do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...