Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Winter Scrapbooking Layout

Hi Friends!

Have you started {or finished?} you Christmas photos yet?  I'll be honest, I haven't started yet.  In fact, the photos are still on my my memory card!  {Shhh!  Don't tell anyone!}  {wink!}

Well, if you are like me, you need a little 'kick' to get started.  This layout by Deena is sure to inspire you {and me!} to get my Christmas pictures printed and into my album!

Instructions:
Create a scrapbook page out of colored cardstock and patterned paper. Die-cut three Snowflakes out of cardstock and adhere one to page as shown. Mat photo and adhere to the page. Die-cut Snowflakes and phrase out of cardstock and adhere to the page. Die-cut Mittens out of colored cardstock, highlight with chalk and glitter and adhere to the page. Embellish with ribbon.



Products Used:
Other Supplies: Cardstock, Chalk, Glitter, Patterned Paper, Ribbon

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This layout is so pretty, I want to make one like it. T hanks for a layout. I don't do cards, although I like to admire them and imagine how I could use the card ideas as tags on a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout love those snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...