Friday, January 7, 2011

A New Card....

Hello, Friends!

Here's a great card by Deena!

In her words....

I like to keep my card making simple with bright colors and just a few pretty details. Today I wanted to share with you my favorite Sizzix shaped card. I rounded the corners of my other pieces of paper to follow the soft lines of the card. Then I just needed a few special buttons. Outside sentiment reads... The best things in life, aren't things... (inside reads) they're memories.


Hope your new year is off to a great start!





Products Used:
Sizzix.com Exclusive Bigz XL Die - Card, Ornate Scallop
Sizzix.com Exclusive Bigz XL Die - Card, Ornate Scallop

Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Dots & Scallops
Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die - Dots & Scallops

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. great card - really like the nice clean lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa, me apunto tambien estos troqueles. Gracias.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that saying on the wall in my craft room below pictures of my grandkids. Good rule to remember on a daily basis. Nice card, like the bow and button accents.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...