Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Can you say...eclips?!?

Hello, Friends!

It's no secret...I {heart} my eclips.  I really do!  In fact, just today, I rearranged my scrapbook room so it would have the perfect spot on my desk.  ;)


I love this planter by Beth.  It's so much fun to decorate using die cuts...and when you can re-size the die cut to any size you want, life is even sweeter!  :)



Instructions:

Cover a store-bought bucket with patterned paper. Gather ribbon onto the handle of the bucket. Cut a small oval tag out of patterned paper, ink the edges and adhere to the bucket using foam dots. Adhere a row of buttons to the bucket. Use the eclips to cut the Butterfly out of a variety of patterned papers. Ink edges and use hot glue to adhere to the bucket and the handle.

Products Used:

Other Supplies: Colored Cardstock, Patterned Paper, Buttons, Foam Dots, Hot Glue, Ink, Ribbon


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Just a fantastic idea and beautiful results. You describe it as if it was easy. LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recieved my eclips in the mail today and got to play with it a bit.... love it so far and just love this project! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holaaaa, acabo de recibir este hermosos proyecto, lo describen tan facil que me motiva hacerlo....

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...