Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Stun them with this one!

There are some people in my life that I need to really "Wow" with my creations. THIS card by Cara will do the trick! I love how it's all in white.

Instructions:
Create a card base out of cardstock. Emboss card front using the Snowflakes #4 embossing folder. Emboss a piece of cardstock using the Snowman & Snowflakes with Frame embossing folder. Trim around design and adhere to card front. Die-cut Phrase, Peace out of cardstock and embellish with a ribbon. Adhere phrase to card front using foam dots.

Products Used:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 4PK - Christmas Set #6
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! It certainly "WOW'd" me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely on my list for next year's card. i also like the all white effect. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...