Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Another Christmas Card Idea...

Ok, admit it, are your Christmas cards done?!? I'll be honest, mine aren't yet! Yikes! {I'm trying!}

Here's a great idea by Cara. I bet, if I get my act together, I can get a few of these created! ;)


Instructions:
Create a card base out of cardstock. Emboss card front using the Swirly Stars embossing folder. Emboss a piece of cardstock using the Phrase, Happy Holidays #2 embossing folder. Trim to embossed phrase size and adhere to card front. Tie ribbon around the card front. Die-cut Star & Starbursts out of cardstock, layer, embellish with glitter and adhere to card front using foam dots.

Products used:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 5PK - Winter Set #3
Sizzix Bigz Die - Star & Starbursts
Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...