Tuesday, December 7, 2010

An Adorable Winter {Puzzle}

Today, Debi is sharing a little {puzzle} with us....

Puzzled?



Ah, picture complete.


I made this penguin gift tag because I was so inspired by all the penguin things I have seen out there this season.

I covered cardstock with black/white glitter and die-cut several of the them using Circles (#654985 or #656333) then I layered them up. I die-cut another Circle and embossed it using our Texture Impressions (#656472) and then cut it in half. Apply chalk ink to embossed image. Attach the embossed piece to the black Circle. Die-cut the Rosette (#656931) from patterned paper. Fan fold as indicated and adhere to bottom of half Circle. Die-cut Snowflake from paper and add to hat. Punch circles for eyes and hand-cut a triangle for nose and attach to penguin. Die-cut feet using Flower, Beauty Bloom (#655455) and adhere to back of black Circle. How cute is he? Enjoy!


Thanks so much, Debi!  He is adorable!


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. wow how adorable is this ,
    I luv it
    Maggie
    http://passionatelyartistic.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...