Monday, November 15, 2010

Scrapbooking Fall!

This Fall page by Cara really puts me in the mood for pumpkin pie! :)

Fall is in full swing in Southern California (or at least what we call fall!). I love how the embossing really pops off the page!



Instructions:
Create a scrapbook page out of patterned paper and cardstock. Emboss Autumn Phrases onto a piece of cardstock. Trim to size, embellish select phrases with watercolor paint and adhere to page. Trim photo to size, embellish with an embossed phrase and adhere to the page. Embellish page with a ribbon by creating holes in the page with an eyelet setter and weaving ribbon through the page. Die-cut Leaves out of cardstock and attach to the page. Embellish with decorative fibers.

Products:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folders 2PK - Autumn Sunflowers Set
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Leaves #5

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I´m just starting on this amazing Scrapbooking world.
    I starrted buying the Sizzix machine.
    Could you please let me know what else do I have to buy as basics to start using the Sizzix....I´m really unexperted but I love crafts.....
    I would really aprreciate your help.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Sincerely.
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should find a letter set you really like and would use over and over. It is well worth the investment. You can always check out the sizzix clearance they have awesome deals.

    Good Luck and enjoy!

    Connie P.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...