Friday, November 19, 2010

Live! The Sizzix Warehouse Sale!

It's happening right now!

Here are some pictures! :)

Here's a picture of Ken showing off our new eclips machine!


Here's a picture of Rachael and Wendy.



Here's a picture of Rachael signing one of here Texture Impressions Folders. ;)

If you are in any part of Southern CA, it's worth it to come on over! You are in for a treat! :)

The sale is open until 7pm today, and 8-2pm tomorrow! Click Here for more info!

Hugs!
Stephanie
Sizzix.com

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I could be there !! You're about two thousand miles away:(

    But I love my sizzix dies! Woohoo.

    Are there more dies coming out for quilters? It looks as though you have some coming in February. Any others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my Big Shot and all my Sizzix dies and embossing folders!!!! How about a humingbird embossing folder...say in one corner with swirls or flowers....hint, hint!
    Jan Castle

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...