Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Time to Think about Christmas!

Hello, Friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had dinner at our home for 14 family members. It was so great to catch up with everyone. I think we should have Thanksgiving once a month! I loved sitting at the table with my extended family and realizing how much I have to be thankful for. :)

However, now that Thanksgiving is {sadly} behind us, it's time to think about Christmas! I fell in love with this towel that Debi created.




Instructions:
Apply fusible web to a variety of fabrics as indicated on manufacturer’s instructions. Die-cut Ornaments from fabric. Iron Ornaments onto towel. Layer embellishments over Ornaments and iron in place. If desired, embellish with stitching. Finish by embellishing with buttons.

Supplies used:
Sizzix Bigz Dies Ornaments #3

I'm starting to think my brother and his wife might like some towels for their guest bathroom...perhaps I'll make some for them for an early Christmas present!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I love that! AND I have that die!!

    What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea!! And so easy to do too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the ornament die. and such an ez project for a hostess gift. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...