Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I love....

There are two things I really love. Die cuts and stamps!

And when I can make them work together, I am a happy crafter! :)

Here's a card I recently created with stamps and a die cut. Of course, I also added some spice with a Textured Impressions Folder! ;)



I stamped the 'S' and the black frame onto white cardstock. I then added it on top of the black die cut. Then, I stamped the border stamp on white, and matted it with red and black.

After running the card through my Texture Boutique, I added my elements and I was done!

What a great gift idea this card would make. Imagine customizing a pack of cards and giving them as a gift! {I'm thinking a teacher, neighbor and carpool Mom are going to get a pack from me this year!}


Die used for black cardstock:
Ornate Square

Embossing Folder:
Sizzix Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Dots

Stamps
The Stamps of Life

Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix.com
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...