Friday, November 19, 2010

A Great Gift Idea!

Today Deena is sharing with us a great gift idea!

Take it away, Deena....

I’m always looking for creative ways to give gifts for the holidays. For the last several months I’ve been saving oatmeal
And bread crumb canisters to decorate. They are great ways to give cookies and other baked goods. I just wrapped them with
Patterned paper and decorated them with several die-cuts. One of my favorite parts of this project is the frosty look achieved
By embossing vellum with a snowflake embossing folder.

Lastly don’t forget to make a matching card!



Dies Used:
656944
657003
656927
656920
656916
656641

Deena! Thanks so much for this great idea! I guess I need to go buy some oatmeal! :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...