Friday, November 12, 2010

Family Frame

Hello, Friends!

I hope you enjoyed the Blog Hop yesterday! I loved going through all the blogs and seeing such GREAT ideas! :)

Speaking of great ideas, I love this Family Frame idea by Debi Adams! I'm thinking it will make a great Christmas gift for my parents!




Here are her instructions: Use the eclips to cut Frames, Heart w/Wings and the word Family out of colored cardstock. Print photos and adhere to the Frames. Embellish Frames with buttons, ribbon, paper doilies and a metal charm. Attach Frames to the picture wire that runs behind a store-bought frame using small painted clothespins. Adhere the word, Family, to the bottom of the store-bought frame.

How easy is that?!? And the best part? It uses my favorite machine! The eclips machine!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that your blinkies for the bigshot is actually for the eclips blinkie. I thought you should know. Great Project. TFS..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    Should be fixed now!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...