Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall stands for Family...

When I think of Fall, I think of falling leaves, crock pot dinners and family.

I love this project Deena Ziegler created using the eclips machine.



I think I'm going to scraplift this idea for our Thanksgiving dinner table. ;) By cutting out the word 'Family' and decoupaging it onto the wood plaque, I'll stamp the edges just like Deena did. But now, I'm thinking wouldn't it be great to create smaller plaques and use them for placecards for the table?!?

Ahh, decisions, decisions! ;)

Thanks, Deena for this great idea! My mind is swimming with possibilities! :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...