Wednesday, November 3, 2010

eclips Classes!

You asked for it, you got it! We are now offering classes on the new eclips! Class location will be on-site in the Ellison/Sizzix building in Lake Forest, CA.

Check out the flier for more info....



In the class, we will be creating THREE projects using the eclips! ;)

Not in or near us in Southern Ca? Leave a comment and let us know where you are. Just maybe we will be able to offer classes at a store near you! {And if you are in Hawaii or Florida, I'd love to come visit, so make sure you leave a comment!} {grin}

Check back tomorrow for our huge Blog Hop!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix.com
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Looks great - wish I was in CA. Any word on when the Print2Cut software will be released, or the boxes and cards cartridges? TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Everett, WA and would love to have a class on my soon-to-arrive eclips! When will the Bags, Boxes, & ________ cartridge come out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be great if you come to Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live near Pittsburgh, PA and it would be great to have class to learn more about my new Eclips! I can't wait for the pen holder and the Bags & Boxes cartridge to be released. Any idea when you will be able to purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    I live on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. I have a group of gals I scrap with called "The Croppin Chicks" we would love to have you come visit us at Great Scraps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha,

    Would love for you to come to Hawaii. I purchased my e-clips from Photo Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Austin, TX but not in the summertime!!! Maybe fall or even winter (last year winter temps were in the 60's!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. North Carolina would be a great place to do a certification! I'd so be loving it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...