Wednesday, November 24, 2010

An eclips Card

Hello, Friends!

Have I told you today how much I love my eclips?!?

I use it every time I scrapbook/stamp/papercraft!

Here's a quick card I created using the soon-to-be-released Cards and Envelopes cartridge.



Look at how detailed that edge is! AND, you can change the size of the card! Love it! ;)

Supplies Used:
Sizzix eclips Machine
Cards and Envelopes Cartridge (Coming Soon!)
The Stamps of Life Stamps
Clearsnap Ink

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

Stephanie

Sizzix

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Stephanie, what a cute card!! Can't wait for that cartridge to be released!!! LOVE it! TFS! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. O I M waiting on this cart right now I can not wait to make this one I just love it THank uuu

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...