Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Card Idea...#2

Hello, Friends!


I'm excited to share this stunning card by Beth...




Instructions:
Create a card base out of patterned paper. Layer patterned paper and decorative trim and adhere to card front. If desired, embellish with stitching. Print sentiment, cut to size and adhere to card front. Die-cut Flourish and Flowers out of cardstock and highlight with ink. Layer die-cuts and adhere to card front. Finish by embellishing with a button and ribbon.

Supplies Used:
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flourish #3
Sizzix Bigz Die - Flower Layers #6

On another fun note...I was in the warehouse a few weeks ago and ran into this...



It's TONS of Tim Holtz Vagabond Machines! I can't wait to share this incredible machine with you. Talk about POWER! :) They are hitting stores, so check out your local store and get one!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, I would love to have one of those vagabonds on its way to me. I go to Tim website everyday for inspiration (and to see where he is) hehe. Haven't seen the vagabond in person yet. Can't wait to watch it work. Would you please leave one under my Christmas tree Santa?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...