Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card Idea...

Christmas is in the air! Our tree is now up, and the house is almost completely decorated. {Thanks to my hubby and 13 year old daughter!}

One thing that I do every year is our Christmas cards. I can't assign that project to anyone in the house since my friends {expect} handmade creations from me every year.

Debi created this beautiful card...




Instructions:
Create a card base out of cardstock and patterned paper. Embellish with stitching, a paper doily and ribbon. Die-cut Phrase, Noel out of patterned paper and adhere to card front. Die-cut Holly with Berries out of colored cardstock and patterned paper; embellish with pen and adhere to card front.

Sizzix Supplies Used:
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Phrase, Noel
Sizzix Sizzlits Die - Holly w/Berries #5

I'm thinking this card might be a possibility for my cards this year. :)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! I really need to get movin' on my Christmas cards!! YIKES! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the doily is a great touch. not much height but great texture. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...