Monday, October 4, 2010

You'll Never get Bored with the eclips Borders!

Who doesn't love borders?!? Add them to a scrapbooking layout, a card, add them to your life! ;)

Here's info on the eclips borders....



Can't see the video? Click Here!


The other day I was in the office and Rachael came over to share some of her new dies with me. I loved them so much I wanted to share them with YOU! :)

Here's what Rachael had to say..."I'm so excited about the Artist's Studio line of dies! They were a blast to design & so many of my favorite things.... Wings, crowns, bird cages, etc. Our design team made some of the cutest projects with them, too!... Check them out!"


Isn't this crown fabulous?!? I love how the team decorated it. I can't wait to add glitter to one! ;)


Here's the crown with the wings.

Plus, this one... I love this key & key hole!!!

So much fun!

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix.com
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...