Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh My Crafts Discovering Possibilities Event

A HUGE Shout Out to the OMC Team for putting on an AMAZING event! I had so much FUN and truly enjoyed meeting all of the CREATIVE Woman in attendance. You truly INSPIRED me and I LOVED being in your presence.

The event was held in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Hotel Monaco. The hotel was beautiful and the staff was super attentive! All of the details were covered and then some. I would go back and stay there in a heart beat.

In addition to teaching, I was also lucky enough to give away 2 eclips machines! Check out the Winners on our Facebook page, they were SUPER HAPPY!

I hope your enjoying the NEW eclips videos. I am learning so much from Kevin and Stephanie! Its so cool to have instant reference on all of the FEATURES & BENEFITS of the eclips machine. You two ROCK!!

Have a FABULICIOUS day! Jewels




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...