Thursday, October 14, 2010

My girlfriend Katy has a Halloween Party every year that I look forward to attending.
I especially love all of the treats that she makes and her decorations. This year I am going to turn her on to the Fabulous Beth Reames one of our in house Sizzix Designers. She has some spooktacular ideas that I am sure Katy will enjoy creating! Take a look, Jewels

Here are a few fun ways to share Halloween treats!

I'm sure I've said it before, but I love that all of the Bigz and Originals dies can cut so many different materials. The Candy Corn was cut out of mat board then covered with patterned paper to create nice sturdy little embellishments for this candy tube. For the label I used my old label maker. I just cut a thin strip of paper and fed it into the label maker instead of the plastic tape. I can emboss anything I want to say and then sand or ink the saying to highlight it! For complete instructions on how to make this candy tube, you can go here:http://www.sizzix.com/idea/1754


Again with the mat board...it's hard to see in the picture, but this time I covered both sides of the mat board before cutting. Black on the outside and hot pink on the inside. And the Ruffled Cupcake Holder will hold waaayyy more than cupcakes. In fact, all of the Scoreboard dies that have been created by Eileen Hull are amazing! Be sure to check them all out starting here:http://www.sizzix.com/catalog/designer/Eileen%20Hull



Last but not least, one of the oldest tricks in the book - the covered chocolate bar. This is one of the giant-size chocolate bars. I'm so sad the small ones don't come wrapped in foil anymore....

Yum.
Beth
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...