Friday, October 1, 2010

A Beautiful Card Plus...

Debi Adams, one of the designers at Sizzix created a beautiful card for her friend and is sharing it with us....

In her words.....


As usual, it seems like birthdays come around much quicker than I anticipate. I know they are coming, but I am such a procrastinator that I figure I have more time to make a card than I really do. Since I am in the art field, it is difficult for me to purchase a card, since my friends have come to expect a homemade card. So, I quickly whipped up this card for my girlfriend last week. I added clear glitter chunks to some of the silk flowers to make it look a bit vintage. Generally, I create the 3-D flower in a variety of colors ahead of time and then dip into my “stash” for moments like these. Little embellishments, like a drop pearl and a crystal pin, complete the look. Stitching adds a little extra to the card.




Thanks for sharing your creation with us Debi! :)

Eclips news....

The Queue...Or, is it the Q? ;) Either way, it will quickly become a close friend when you see how useful it is!

Check out the video...



Can't see the video? Click Here!



Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix.com
Pin It!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...