Friday, October 15, 2010

Are you looking for something?

I have a sign above my door in my craft room that says, "Organized people are just to lazy to look for it!"

That describes my life! My craft room is so messy, BUT, I know where everything is!

When it comes to eclips cartridges, I LOVE the search feature....watch the video to see why....




Can't see the video? Click Here!



One of the best things about working at Ellison/Sizzix, is the people! I'm not used to working in an office setting....it's so fun!

Here's a video about a fun guy...Mike.... ;)



Can't see the video? Click Here!


Yes, it's true, we have WAY too much fun at work! ;)


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

1 comment:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...