Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Yummy Cupcake!

One of my favorite things about working at Sizzix is seeing the incredible projects from our designers! I'm always in awe of their creations!

This is one of those times when I think, "WOW!"

Designer, Deena shares an adorable door hanger with us.

Here's what she had to say about her project....


Just like many of you I can't get enough of cupcakes. I wanted to make a
little birthday door hanger with the newest Sizzix Cupcake.



I stitched some canvas with an opening for a wooden dowel. Stitched on some
felt and a paper mat. Then I just added my embellished die cuts. To finish
it off I added the wooden dowel and some ribbon.
So easy and one of my favorite projects I've worked on lately. Enjoy! Deena

Dies Used:
(#656842)
(#656844)



Thanks, Deena! I can't wait to see what you create next! :)


And now it's time for our eclips video! In this video, we learn more about the remote! I love how easy it is to use! {And so do my kids!} ;)


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix
Pin It!

2 comments:

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...