Thursday, September 2, 2010

Valentine's Day

{February 9, 2010 }


by Debi Adams

Valentine's Day is a favorite holiday of mine. Besides all the yummy colors, it is an event that can require very little time and effort but can bring much happiness to others. It is really a day about giving. So today I'm posting one of the goodies that I am giving to my friends for Valentine's Day.







It is quick and very easy and actually brought me a lot of joy when making them. Oh, and if don't have the French Fry Box die, it's a must have. You can do something with it for almost any holiday! I'll post some more ideas with this box throughout the year.

Enjoy!

Debi

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...