Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sweet Set

{June 8, 2010}

by Beth Reames

These projects include two of my favorite new dies. First is the Cake Box. This adorable little box is super sturdy once it's assembled, and it is so easy to customize for any theme or occasion. Before die-cutting, cover your mat board with any colored cardstock or patterned paper. I like to use hot glue to assemble the pieces.

Then comes the fun part of decorating the cake. All of the dies in the Celebrations set are designed to work together to help you create custom party favors.

For the top of this cake, I chose one of my "go to" dies, the 3-D Flower. There are two sizes of the Flower on the die. Even though they look complicated, they are as easy as pie to make. Once cut, it is a simple as rolling the paper. For detailed directions you can look here.

I cut my Flowers out of double-sided patterned paper and used hot glue to adhere the moss and Flowers to the top of the Cake.



I also used the Flower to create a matching card.

How sweet is that?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...