by Kim Roberto
Hi to all of my Sizzix friends.
I created an adorable floral springtime card for you that is sure to bring a burst of happiness to anyone you send it to.
I wanted to give you something that is simple and useful. The card is suited for an everyday occasion so you can personalize it anyway you wish. The design will allow you to use it for occasions such as Mother's Day, a welcome to spring card or a general sending you cheer card.
- Using Core'dinations cardstock, cut your card to be 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".
- Round all four corners with a corner rounding tool of your choice.
- Using Core'dinations cardstock and Scrappy Cat's Floral Flourishes & Vines Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, emboss the paper with the floral design.
- Round all four corners with your corner rounding tool and adhere on top of the card.
- Using Scrappy Cat's bubblegum fun patterned paper found in the 8" x 8" paper pad (item number scr3100), cut the paper to half the size of the card, round corners and adhere.
- Attach Darice brand ribbon and tie a bow with the dark purple color.
- Create the dimensional flower by cutting various pieces from Scrappy Cat's Build a Flower #2 and Build a Flower #3, layer and adhere with pop dots.
- Add bling with Darice brand gemstones.
By using a simple color palette and just a few Sizzix Scrappy Cat products, you can create an elegant springtime card. Enjoy!