Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sizzix Materials Class

{March 17, 2010}


by Deena Ziegler

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be teaching a new Sizzix Die-Cutting Materials class at My Creative Classroom. This is an online/self-paced course, and I'll be sharing lots of tips and tricks using our Big Shot Machine. You can read the course description and enroll at My Creative Classroom.

If you're looking to learn more about your machine and creative ways to cut materials other than paper, you'll really enjoy this class. Learn to make projects like this scarf (made with Originals Flower Layers #5 Die) and many more.

Enjoy your day!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...