Saturday, September 11, 2010

ScoreBoards House Sneak Peek

{August 30, 2010}

by Eileen Hull

Here's a quick look at one of my new dies, the ScoreBoards Pro House, 3-D, which came out at the CHA Summer show. I recently appeared on Cool2Craft and talked about it. This is my first venture in designing Pro dies. You will need the Big Shot Pro to cut out the house. I recently got one, and it's my favorite new gadget! I can also use it to cut several of my smaller dies out all in one pass. Great for doing mass production projects and high-volume work for large events like weddings and parties.


I can think of so many fun ways that this might be decorated, especially around the holidays. This picture shows a very simple version that I did right before leaving for CHA. I just added crystal glitter to the roof and made a small button wreath for above the door. A scalloped oval cutout and more glitter tells whose house it is. How would you decorate this house?

Hold on to your hats and get ready – there's a blog hop coming and it's going to be BIG! More info soon ...

Also there's a new social networking spot that everyone is buzzing over to called The Hive. It's a crafting community where people can share projects, network, connect with others who work in similar mediums, and best of all, you can hang out with your peeps and they speak your language! Make sure you join the Sizzix Lovers group, where I hope you will post some of your latest projects. Hope to see you there!

From my (bzzzzy) studio to yours,

Eileen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...