Sunday, September 5, 2010

Quick and Easy Projects

{April 6, 2010}


by Debi Adams

It seems like I'm always in hurry to create a card for some last-minute event. (The event is generally not so last minute as much as my timing is!) So, the other day I sat down and die-cut several shapes and Textured Impressions from various papers and placed them in a cupcake pan.




I added buttons and trims to the remaining cups. Now when I'm in a rush, I have everything ready to go.

I created this card from all my little pieces, and it took just minutes! It was also a great way to use my scraps. If you put Sizzix adhesive on the back of your paper before cutting, you will only have to peel and stick the shapes in place.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...