Thursday, September 9, 2010

New York Stationery Show

{May 21, 2010}

By Julianna Hudgins

Big congratulations to the Sizzix Textured Boutique Embossing Machine for winning the Best New Product in Craft/Scrapbooking category during the New York Stationery Show held last week, May 16 - 19, 2010, in New York City.


Brandy and I had so much fun showing the attendees how they could use their Sizzix Big Shot Pro and dies in their professional invitation businesses. We met people from all around the world. In fact, I am pretty sure that the entire country of Brazil was there! Every time I looked up, there was someone from Brazil watching my demo!

Maybe it was my smile, LOL!


Big thanks go out to Eileen Hull, designer of the Scoreboards dies. She helped us each day at the booth with demos and information. Thanks, Eileen!
Here's Brandy pretending to be Mary Poppins. I knew she would never be the same after seeing the amazing production of Mary Poppins LIVE on Broadway. Looks like she is flying in the air while demoing her Big Shot Pro! Go Brandy, go Brandy ...
Here's me after I obviously did something amazing on my Big Shot! Not sure what but I bet it was cool! Why else would I have my mouth open as if to say, "Take that!"
I also had the opportunity to show off the features of the eclips. Retailers and professional planners alike were lovin' it!
In closing, I leave you with this spectacular photo from our breakfast table each morning of Times Square. Enjoy! Jewels
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...