Thursday, September 2, 2010

Look what I can do ...

{February 23, 2010}


by Beth Reames

Well, actually, look what the eclips can do.

Every year we make kits for several workshops and make & takes. Sometimes the cutting can be pretty tedious. I needed 200 little red hearts for the kits I am putting together this week. I knew I was going to use the eclips machine to cut the hearts, so I chose the image and size, loaded up the paper and got ready to choose the massive quantity. Then I thought, "What if ...?" and I pressed the "fill" button on the controller.

The eclips cut all of the hearts I needed (and more!) with one press of a button. Bonus points for the cool piece of paper with the negative images!

-Beth

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...