Monday, September 13, 2010

Halloween Banner

by Debi Adams

I have been having a lot of fun lately with all the new Halloween dies and Texture Fades. I mean, after all, Halloween is almost around the corner!

I made this banner as a gift for a friend of mine. When using the Texture Fades, try coloring the image with a brayer and ink or paint. It's a different kind of look than sanding. I used some of Tim Holtz's dies and Texture Fades (656942) and eclips Cartridges (656345, 656858) as well as some Sizzlits Decorative Strips (656931), Movers & Shapers (656633), Bigz (656929, 656925) and Bigz XL (656698, 656093) shapes. I attached the decorated pieces to the twill with my sewing machine and then embellished the twill with rag pieces, ribbon and fru-fru. I added glitter, a safety pin and flocking to nearly everything else.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love the banner! I really need to get some Halloween dies! And stamps! And who doesn't love glitter?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love tha banner! I love any banner tho'....hmm..lol Thanks for sharing!!Jules

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...