Sunday, September 5, 2010

Get Well Box

{May 2, 2010}

by Eileen Hull

One of my friends was in the hospital last week, so I decided to make her a little box (with chocolate in it) to cheer her up. Instructions for this project may be found on my blog along with the links to 20 other amazing designs as part of the ScoreBoards blog hop. Leaving a comment on my blog under this project or on any of the participating designers' blogs by 6 PM tonight puts you in the running to win a ScoreBoards die. And make sure to check back on May 12 – we'll be making cakes!



Join me on Cool2Craft today, May 3, at noon EST to hear whose comment won them a ScoreBoards die. It could be you! We'll check out some of the amazing tea cup projects, and I'll fill you in on an upcoming adventure.

I have been invited to be part of an ecourse entitled Multiple Streams of Income for Artists and Crafters put on by Laura Bray, one of the talented ScoreBoards blog hop designers. My segment will be on Product Design, and the two-week course starts today. Hope to see you!

Lots going on here this week – I'll catch up with you next time. It has been great meeting some of you via the web. Love hearing your comments and questions. Thanks for your great support of ScoreBoards dies!

From my (trying to keep organized) studio to yours,

Eileen
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...