Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Friday!

Friday's are great, aren't they?!? So, we thought we would bring you some extra fun by introducing you to some of the incredible people around here!

Meet Rachael....


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Isn't she adorable?!? :) Love you, Rachael!

Hmmmm...I feel like I'm forgetting something...oh, yeah! An eclips video! ;)

Remember, we are showcasing our new eclips machine....more than 40 videos in 40 days. Yep, we work weekends around here! ;)

This video is a Quick Start Video. See how four simple steps can get you started cutting right away with the eclips....



Can't see the video? Click Here!


I thought I'd share a quick project I did the other day. I needed an idea to share with my daughter's teacher for Halloween treats for the class. This is what I came up with.



This project was made so easy with the eclips machine! I stamped the Treats for You and dots of circles then used Center Point on the machine to cut a circle around it. I then cut a scalloped circle out of black cardstock.

Did you know?!? Every eclips cartridge has the circle, scalloped circle and quite a few other basic shapes? So great! :)

Items needed:
eclips machine
Stamps- The Stamps of Life
clear box- Clearbags
Candy!





Happy Weekend!

Hugs,
Stephanie
P.S. If you are near the Mall of America, make sure you look out for Sizzix and Julianna Hudgins! :)
P.P.S. If you are in the TX area, look for me at the Creating Keepsakes Convention in San Marcos! :)
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the designers that have all the wonderful ideas for the products! Rachel is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...