Saturday, September 11, 2010

Frames and Phrases Dies

{September 9, 2010}

by Deena Ziegler

Beth is always coming up with amazing die designs. She had a BIG hit with the 3-D Flower, which has been so popular it's been out of stock over and over again. Be sure to be watching for that to come back in stock because it is a must-have for your die collection.

But today I wanted to share with you some of my other favorite Beth designs. At CHA Winter this year, Sizzix released her line of Frames and Phrases dies that I instantly fell for. They are sized perfectly as to not overpower a card but not get lost on a scrapbook page either. Guess what I wasn't the only one who thought they were great ... they returned for the Summer show as a best seller.

Here are some cards I made using my most favorites in the line.



Dies Used: 656581, 656579, 656576, 656567

Have a great creative day!

Deena

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...