Thursday, September 9, 2010

Floral Exclusive Dies

{May 27, 2010}

By Deena Ziegler

The new Sizzix Floral exclusive dies are now available. So glad I was not only able to design these dies, but I made a TON of projects with them. Be sure to be on the lookout for more blog posts featuring these beautiful dies. They're delicate and sweet, and they layer just so perfectly!

Dies used: 656813, 656814, 656816, 656817


For this bracelet I die cut the flowers from patterned paper and craft plastic. I sandwiched the patterned paper between two of the plastic die cuts and glued together with glossy accents. Punch some holes and attach to your bracelet with jump rings. Embellish with pearls. Give it a try, I bet you'll love the results.

Smiles, Deena

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...