Thursday, September 2, 2010

Felted Heart Tags

{February 9, 2010}


by Beth Reames

I love re-purposing. One of the main ingredients to these heart-shaped tags is a felted wool sweater. I have felted wool before, but I have to say I was pretty surprised after I put an adult-sized sweater into the washing machine and it came out size 2T. The wool was really, really thick, but my Big Shot handled it with no problem.

I am also loving the giant dictionary I picked up at the thrift store last weekend. Where else can you get 800 pieces of double-sided paper for a buck and change? I adhered red cardstock to the back of the dictionary paper to add stability before using decorative scissors to trim the edges.

I used hot glue to adhere the felt hearts to the paper hearts and embellished with some fancy stuff from my "stash."

Happy Heart Day!

Beth

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...