Thursday, September 9, 2010

Embossing Technique

{May 20, 2010}

By Cara Mariano

If you haven't noticed by now, I really love our Textured Impressions Embossing Folders. Not only are the designs fun and versatile, but there are a lot of cool techniques you can do with them to create unique cards.


I made this card using our new Crown Flourish embossing folder. I used Core'dinations paper and sanded it to get the two-toned look. Then I embossed a separate piece of the same paper and cut around just the crown. I used some glitter glue to embellish and then used a pop dot and attached it to the card for added dimension. Don't forget to add, buttons, ribbons and trims.

Cara

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...