Friday, September 24, 2010

eclips...favorites!

There are quite a few designs on my eclips cartridges that I use over and over. That's where the favorites folder comes in!

Check it out....


Can't see the video? Click Here!


Pretty awesome, huh?!?

I'll be honest, we've thought of everything on the eclips! I wish I could videotape our brainstorming sessions. Kevin is a GENIUS, and to hear the ideas inside his brain is fascinating! :)

Here's a Halloween card I created using the Holiday cartridge.



I get so many comments on the gate! (The tree is also from the cartridge).

Supplies used:
Holiday eclips Cartridge
The Stamps of Life Stamps

Halloween projects are so fun to create! And with the eclips, SO easy! Now, if I just had more time to create the projects forming in my head..... ;)

Happy Crafting!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Sizzix.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect testimony to the detailed cutting that the eclips has to offer. The rails on the gate are so fine! Lovin this project Stephanie!
    Go eclips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project and I agree about the detailed cuts - I'm amazed at how precise the machine cuts.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...