Saturday, September 11, 2010

Eclips Pen Tool

{September 2, 2010}

by Cara Mariano

The pen tool is a great new feature on our eclips machine. I used it to create my own patterned paper for this birthday card I made.



First, select the pen you would like to use and the shape. I used the new Happi Cartridge by Dena Designs. Select the size the you want, select the Fill button and go. I also used the center point feature to fill in the design with the same shape, just smaller.

Once I had the design I wanted, I used a rubber stamp and stamped over the shape. I used the patterned paper to create the base of my card. I also used the eclips to cut out the decorative border and dress form from the same Happi Cartridge. A rubber stamped sentiment, ribbon, buttons and decorative flowers add dimension and finish the card.

Cara

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...