Saturday, September 11, 2010

Did Someone Say Christmas?

{August 5, 2010}

by Cara Mariano

Only 141 days until Christmas!!! Oh man, I bet you are thinking it is way too early to be thinking about Christmas, but I think it is never too early to start planning. If you are like me, you like to make your own cards, gift tags, gift wrap and all the trimmings. I always start with good intentions to start early, and then, before I know it, I am up until midnight the night before Christmas getting everything done. Well, this year, I am going to be organized and get things started early and take my time. Now that you have all stopped laughing, because we all know I will probably be up until midnight the night before Christmas, check out some of our new holiday Textured Impressions that we launched at the CHAS show. Check with your local retailer or at Sizzix.com in the fall for these new releases and much more.




I used the Ornate Frame Back #2, #8 and #9 as the base for all of these tags, and then I added embossing. I cut around the embossed images and attached them with pop dots for dimension. I also added chalk and glitter glue, jewels, ink and ribbon. You name it, I got it. Have fun and make some one-of-a-kind Christmas tags your friends and family will love.

Cara

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...