Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cupcake Home Decor

{June 28, 2010}

by Eileen Hull


Here is yet another great idea for using my ScoreBoards Cupcake Holder die! I had an email tonight from my friend Jonathan Fong. I met Jonathan at CHA about three years ago while he was there promoting his latest book. He is an amazing designer who creates fun, easy and inexpensive projects with a high-end look.

His email said Oprah is seeking talent for her new network and is sponsoring a contest to find potential a TV show host. At the last minute, he decided to enter and posted a video tutorial for creating these adorable cupcake guest towels as his audition. After you view the brief demo, please vote for him to win (no limit on number of times you can vote). He will make a fabulous TV show host, as you will see ... And he promised that I could be a guest on his show if he wins :-)


Visit my blog later today for a few helpful tips and instructions on the cake stand.

Hope your summer is going well so far!

From my studio to yours,

Eileen

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...