Saturday, September 11, 2010

BOO!!!

{August 12, 2010}

by Cara Marino

BOO!!! Did I scare you? We have some really cool new Halloween dies and Textured Impressions coming out. I know I spend a lot of time making party favors and cards for all the holidays, but why not make something to decorate your house?



This frame is an old junky frame from a garage sale that was painted glossy black. Super easy and inexpensive. Then I used Core'dinations paper and embossed the Spider background. I sanded the image to show the colored core of the paper. Then I embossed the same Spider background onto a piece of craft plastic. I turned the embossed craft plastic over and colored in some of the spiders using a colored pen. When I put the two pieces together, I offset them just a little bit to create a shadow. I glittered the Phrase, Boo and attached it to the top of three box tops from eclips Albums, Bags & Boxes Cartridge. The final details are the Spider #2 that I cut out of felt, so he is creepy and furry. I also added some decorative ribbon and a vintage button.

Cara

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...