Saturday, September 11, 2010

Back from Puerto Rico

{June 18, 2010}

by Julianna Hudgins

I am so excited to share my stories and photos from my trip to Puerto Rico. This was the second annual Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event, and it was a HUGE success! The event was Hosted by Yamille Fernandez, Owner of the Memory Box in San Juan, Puerto Rico. I had so much fun meeting new friends and seeing all of my teaching buddies, the Glitz Girls, Donna Bills Downey, Sharon Kropp from C Thru Ruler, Margie Romney-Aslett and Colleen Schaan from Copic.

My students were amazing. They were all talented and so creative. It made me so happy that they all made their rings and festive bib necklaces using the techniques and Sizzix products that I shared with them.

There was even a good ol' "Hair Stand Off" in one of my classes. As you can see, the lady with the GINORMUS red wig and I were having a starring competition. If you look closely, I am telling her to bring it on! LOL!
Here is a shot taken from somewhere up high. I knew my friend Tiffany Windsor was an angel, but not sure how she got this shot!
In addition to teaching three workshops, doing demos, selling product and having fun, I also was able to obtain my Copic Certification, something I have wanted to do for over a year now. I cannot wait to use my Copic Markers on my Sizzix dies. Here is Colleen Schaan, Regional Instructor for Copic. She and I are now BFFs!
The island is full of history and the most beautiful statues. This one sat right in front of the water on Old San Juan. I tried to copy her pose, what do you think?

In closing, I just want to say that the people of Puerto Rico could not have been any kinder and loving. I truly believe that I have some forever friends. I cannot wait to go back and explore the island's rich beauty and history. Until next time, live the life you LOVE.

Delicious hugs,

Jewels


You can email me at juliannahudgins@mac.com or Facebook me under Julianna Hudgins with any questions or comments that you may have.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...